Summer temperatures are quickly rising well into the 90-degree range. With the holidays just around the corner, get your home up to snuff, comfortable and ready for that big family barbeque. Here is
5 Must Do Projects To Sell Your Home Faster
Your home is an investment. An investment you want to take care of, not only for pride of ownership, but as a financial asset which will pay off in the long run. If you’re ready to sell your home and grow into your next dream home, now is the best time to make the move.
As you prepare your home to sale, here are 5 simple projects you can do to help your home look its best and appeal to potential buyers.
1. Paint the front door. When it comes to selling your home, curb appeal is a big deal. One way to help make your home stand out and appeal to buyers is to give the front door a fresh coat of paint. Pick a color that pops and complements your home. Also, if your door knob is broken, rusty, or has seen better days, replace the knob since this will be noticed by potential homebuyers.
2. Maintain a healthy lawn. Another important part of curb appeal is taking time to properly take care of your lawn. If you’re lawn is brown and near death, potential homebuyers won’t waste time looking at your home. Now is the time to fertilize, aerate, mow, and water your lawn. The healthier your lawn is the better it will make your home will sale.
3. Power wash your walkways. Dirt, debris, and other clutter on your pathways is another way to get potential buyers from stopping to look at your home. Take some time now to power wash your walkways and pick up any clutter which will minimize any accidents. Not only does this look better, but it will protect you from any liabilities.
4. Architectural lights. Floodlights or landscape lighting is a great way to highlight various focal points to show off the beauty of your yard and add depth to your corners. In addition, extra lighting can add a safety feature to your home, steps, and pathways.
5. Replace any broken window screens. Broken window or screens makes your home look like a dump. Before you put your home on the market, replace any broken windows or screens. This will not only make your home look better, but will increase the value of your home.
If you’re ready to sell your home, your real estate agent can help you decide which home projects will help your home sell faster.
Latest Blog Posts
Buying home is a big decision and before you enter into homeownership, take some time to do your due diligence. As you research what areas you want to live in, get pre-approved, and start the search
Spring or Fall, either season is good for home buying. However, some might say the autumn is the best time for house hunting because there is less competition and more inventory to choose from. As